Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 15, 2005,
OMGG THE LIL` PUPS ARE LIKESO DAMN CUTE CUTE CUTE.I LOVE KAYDEEEE!!kuja!you fatty.oh i`m so evil.jerlyn!we`ll go back there again alrightsto continue our game of disney monopoly!wahahahs.i love my big sista.and her boyfriend.they are so nice.heh heh heh.MY SPIRITS ARE SOARINHIGH IN THE SKYY!donnoe why lehs!very happy todayy.happier yesterday.happy till we screamed for bibina.I CANNOT GO TAKE PRACTICAL EXAM IN MARCH LE LAHS.damn the theory.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |